Target audience: All planners, particularly Development Management
Making best use of the changes in NPPF and on CIL
- Planning strategically to make the most of viability and planning gain
- Best practice in addressing development viability in Local Plans
- Resourcing viability work, and options on joint policies, shared staffing and delivery, including learning from London boroughs/GLA. Building on EPOA work with training linked to joint initiatives and shared learning
- Essex Planning Protocol - May 2018 and
- Developer Contributions Guide 2016.
Gillian MacInnes, Gilian MacInnes Associates - viability and CIL consultant.
London boroughs speaker also invited.
Email us for more information PlanningSkills@essex.gov.uk
Strategies for Maximising Gain for planners