Management of Heritage Assets and Historic Places
We have considerable experience in the conservation management, maintenance and enhancement of heritage assets and historic places; from whole landscapes, to individual buildings, sites and structures.
Drawing from our range of in-house specialists, and with strong project management, we deliver services tailored to your needs, and to the nature and importance of an asset or place, helping to maximise their potential and ensure their long term viability and use.
<p">Our services include:
Conservation Management Plans and Statements
- Conservation Area Management Plans
- Project Management for Conservation Repairs
- Condition Surveys and Risk Assessments
- Managment and Maintenance Plans
- Audience Development Plans
- Access Audits and Access Plans for Historic Buildings and Places
- Heritage Interpretation
- Advice on Heritage Asset Transfer
To discuss your requirements,or request a quote, contact us.